Monday, April 9, 2007

An easy, delicious dinner.

Please check out my website, www.camperswebsite.com , and thanks for all that have and do!
This is a delicious and easy dinner idea for you.(I can't take much credit for this one)
Do you like blackened tuna? This is so simple. Take enough potatoes to feed everyone, wrap them in foil, 2 layers. Even out your campfire, or grill, and place the potatoes over the embers. (Try not to burn off all your arm hair like I sometimes do) Cook times of the potatoes vary, stick a fork through the foil into the potatoes and check for doneness, like you would normally do. I take it you already have a cast iron pan for the fire? If you don't you can go to my website, click on cookware, and check out the Lodge pans. When you figure you have at least 15 minutes to go with the potatoes, place your empty pan over the fire to get it nice and hot. Buy CHEF PAUL PRUDHOMMES, BLACKENED REDFISH MAGIC, Seasoning. It's good, trust me. Dip fillets in melted butter, sprinkle seasoning over butter, repeat on other side of fish, cook quickly. It will form a crust on both sides, don't overcook! Serve with a veggie if you want, done!

No comments: